Dominican Republic address

Barbara Gorska gorska at camtwh.eric.on.ca
Thu Mar 24 15:34:20 EST 1994

Hi!
I wonder if anybody could help me.  I need phone numbers or E-mail
addresses of the following institutions:

Department of Virology, National Laboratory of Public Health
Dr. Defillo, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Department of Biomedical Investigations -PROFAMILIA, Santo Domingo,
Dominican Republic

Center for Research in Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Costa
Rica, San Jose.

I have tried local libraries,  Costa Rica gopher (busy all
the time) and posted that message on Bionet.users.addresses.

Thank you

Barbara Gorska
gorska at camtwh.eric.on.ca