Human Tumor Southerns?

Fred Boyd, Ph.D. fredboyd at
Thu Mar 24 17:27:35 EST 1994

We have several growth inhibitory cDNAs that we would like to screen tumor
Southern blots with to determine if they are deleted in human cancers (i.e.
are they tumor suppressor genes?)  Does anyone know of a source of such
material (tumors/DNA/or Southerns).  We are finding it somewhat difficult
to get such material from the ORs here.

Fred Boyd, Ph.D.                  Voice- 612-624-8150
Lab. Med. Path.                   Fax- 612-616-2444
Cell Biol. Neuro.                 Lab- 612-624-8154
Box 609, UMHC
University of Minnesota           E-Mail  fredboyd at
Minneapolis, MN   55455