Help with Glass Effect

David L. Kriegel stcdlk at admin.ac.edu
Fri Mar 25 15:20:49 EST 1994

I desperately need help with finding any reference made to the glass
effect in cytology.  I'm currently working on a research project
examining the effects of charged surfaces on echinocyte formation (and
rouleux formation) in rat RBC's.  My search on the mini-medline at the
Medical College of Georgia has turned up nothing on the subject.  If
anybody is familiar with any work done on the glass effect or knows of
any specific citations in the current literature (well actually any
literature, current or not) I would greatly appreciate a reply to the
address below.
Thank you

* David L. Kriegel II                                dkriegel at admin.ac.edu*
* START UP Center                                           (706) 731-7979*
* Augusta College                                                         *
*         "If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes."        *
*                      Roy, Nexus 6 - "Blade Runner"                      *
*          "I may be cool Beavis, but I can't change the future"          *
*                               - Butthead                                *