Miracles

Lynda Callicotte callicot at utkvx.utk.edu
Fri Mar 25 22:49:45 EST 1994

In article <0097BCF3.0F057600.22948 at UDCVAX.BITNET> hkaplan%UDCVAX.BITNET at VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU (Howard Kaplan) writes:
>From: hkaplan%UDCVAX.BITNET at VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU (Howard Kaplan)
>Subject: Re: Miracles
>Date: 22 Mar 1994 07:34:16 -0800

>Have you been healed by the power of the mind, the power of prayer, dietary
>changes, and or all of the above.  For example, cancer, gang green,
>diabetes, etc....
>My first miracle was being born.  The continuing miracle is
>staying alive.  Also, If one is to categorize having been healed
>by the power of the mind as a miracle, then what is it when one has
>been made sick by the power of the mind...a negative miracle?
>BTW, is "gang green" the same as Earth First! ?

I have been on the net for a while now, and it is my hypothesis that
electromagnetic radiation from computer screens must disrupt the part of the
brain responsible for correct spelling.
If my mind had the power to heal me, you would think it would also have the
power to keep me out of graduate school.  No such luck.