MAKE.MONEY.FAST===suggestion on how

Vincenzo Nardi-Dei vinz at PCLSP2.KUICR.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Tue Mar 29 11:41:50 EST 1994

to make this disappear

Basavaraju Shankarappa is somehow right saying that a computer program
could do the work to cut out such messages.
But I think this is not the real problem. Just have a glance at the
subject and erase the message.
The reason why me, and maybe somebody else complained, is because
all the oxen posting here such messages are going to lose at least
one dollar (far too many postings here to be minimally successful)
just to make finally gain money to one or two persons who started
the game long ago. I know, it is not my business, but I can not
stand it, the desire to get angry is stronger then me.
I am sorry.

Bye bye

-- Vincenzo