HELP INFO: DINOSAURS ARE WARM BLOODED

JOHN LAMPA jlam2 at MFS01.CC.MONASH.EDU.AU
Mon Mar 28 20:51:15 EST 1994

Hi. I am trying to find some information concerning the argument that:

             *          Dinosaurs are warm-blooded          *

If anyone has any convincing information regarding this topic or knows of
any material which could be useful for supporting and refuting the argument
please do not hesitate to Email me. Thank you.