Wildlife-Toxin-Database

Joseph Johnson jaj01 at rtpnc.epa.gov
Wed Nov 2 11:41:09 EST 1994

I am looking for a database that contains the following information:

Toxin name, CAS, BIOTA tested (or affected), LD50, NOEL, LOEL, Citation.

I am especially interested in FIELD studies that
show toxic effects as opposed to laboratory tox. tests.
(although this data is also needed).  Having any of this information
 in electronic format would be very helpful.
 Even hardcopy, books, journals,etc.,  that provided the information
(or  location of information) would be useful. Once I have finished I will
make the information available to anyone who is interested.

Joseph A. Johnson
jaj01 at r4dgfed.r04.epa.gov