Looking for DNA sequencing software...

Reinhard Doelz doelz at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
Thu Nov 3 12:01:04 EST 1994

Brendan Vaughan (9021477 at ul.ie) wrote:
: I am a researcher at the university of limerick in the rep of ireland
: and i was wondering if anyone could point me towards software that will
: perform decent dna and/or protein sequence analysis. I realise that there
: is a lot of software availible,  i am particularly interested in public
: domain software/shareware for ibm compatibles, but any info on any other
: system would be welcome.

Andrew T. Lloyd <ATLLOYD at vax1.tcd.ie> is the Director of the Irish
National Centre for BioInformatics (INCBI), who will help you to
accomodate the Irish situation. The INCBI hosts the Irish EMBnet node.

Regards
Reinhard

--
 R.Doelz         Klingelbergstr.70| Tel. x41 61 267 2247  Fax x41 61 267 2078|
 Biocomputing        CH 4056 Basel| electronic Mail    doelz at ubaclu.unibas.ch|