BIOTECH & MED Candidates: New Online Service

DrHeasley fheasley at gate.net
Fri Nov 4 15:03:43 EST 1994

BIOTECH & MED Candidates: New Online Service!

BIOTECHNOLOGY AND MEDICAL INDUSTRY CANDIDATES: Make your resume' available
to the widest possible group of potential employers. The Franklin Search
Group's Online Career Services are provided without charge or obligation.

You can:

* Upload your resume to our system while keeping your contact information
confidential.

* Search an extensive and growing list of career opportunities.

* Contact, and be contacted by, companies who represent our country's
strongest biotechnical and medical organizations.

What's the catch? NONE! You get to post your resume' at no charge and have
access to extensive job listings too! And, your contact information will
be accessible only to those employers who are looking for professionals
with skills like yours.

Positions are continuously upated. You can search by any keyword or
criteria you select.

To obtain a listing form and further information, send E-mail to
fheasley at gate.net with "CANDIDATE" as the subject line.

The Franklin Search Group, Inc. is an executive and scientific search
organization focused exclusively in the medical and biotechnology
industries.  For further information, contact fheasley at gate.net.