Scorpions (yeesh!) needed

Joel Gray joel.gray at mercopus.com
Sat Nov 5 19:03:00 EST 1994

Hi, I just notived that you mentioned "EM research". Does your EM
equate to Electromagnetic? If so. yes I'd be very interested. I live
in central florida where I have heard of scorpions "residing' Could
you suggest the habitat to look for and a trapping or collecting
technique?  I'll give it a try if the effort is not too  time
consuming. ( Useta be lotsa snakes around here but civilization is
driving em away. 'An wut is your project?
---
. 1st 1.11 #4606 .

----