Question

Dan Adamson dadamson at ns.ccsn.edu
Tue Nov 8 21:38:03 EST 1994

	I am an undergrad at Hastings college in Nebraska. I plan to go
to graduate school but I am interested in becoming a researcher
afterwards. I need to know what types of courses would be recommended by
my prospective employers. Hastings does not have a specific course of
study for a biochemistry major so I have to put together a personalized
program.
	I need to know what types of study would look best to you on a
transcript in a resume. This way I will be more likely to get a job with
your company and be more likely to do a good job.
	I have been intersted in genetic technology since I was just a
little tike and would like nothing more than to get a good job doing
research in this fascinating field. I am mainly interested in medical
applications but I am also interested in environmental research (as it
applies to genetics)

	Thank you for your responses in advance  }:-)