Q:Does a signal transduction dbase exist

Lee F. FrankKolakowski lfk at receptor.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:15:37 EST 1994

On Thu, 10 Nov 1994 15:38:02 GMT,
brennanp at vax1.tcd.ie (Paul Brennan) said:
> I was wondering if any one out there knew of a signal transduction database
> that exists.  Or how one might go about to create one.  Any help would
> be greatly appreciated.

Not as far as I know. The best that currently exists are sets of
database for kinases and G-protein coupled receptors.

pkcdd protein kinase catalytic domain database is
available from ncbi.nlm.nih.gov repository/pkcdd

GCRDb is available several ways, the best view is via WWW
<A HREF="http://receptor.mgh.harvard.edu/GCRDBHOME.html">GCRDb-WWW</A>

--
Frank Kolakowski

Email: lfk at receptor.mgh.harvard.edu