Transcription Factor binding site databases?

Dan Oerther doerther at nwu.edu
Tue Nov 15 18:53:31 EST 1994

Dear Netters,
   I am interested in locating a good transcription factor database.  I
have seen the file that comes with MacVector - it seems interesting, but
many of the sites are 'old' and pretty much useless.  Additionally, this
file seems to be pretty dated, with the most recent entry from '88.
Please e-mail, or post to the group if you'd like.  I will summarize any
information and repost the summary for everyone's info.

Thanks for the help,
Dan

--
Dan Oerther
Departments of Civil Engineering and Biochemsitry

doerther at nwu.edu