Can you help?

Brent Upperman bupperma at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Fri Nov 18 17:00:08 EST 1994

  Somehow I believe your wondering about something that goes a little
deeper than dead brain cells.  Given more information perhaps more answers
will come.  Until then, I would think that to think requires the brains
chemistry to function under normal physiological condition.  Interuption
of such chemistry will and does set off a chain of undesirable events that
lead to various conditions that may or may not proceed death.  Remove the
neurotransmitter serotin and depression will rapidly set in and
alter all normal thought patterns.

  Iam not one to get into this, there are medical people out there and I
too would like to hear some replies.