Impact factors for bio-journals?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Tue Nov 22 07:31:24 EST 1994

Edwin ten Dam (etd at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk) wrote:
> I was wondering if the impact factors for scientific journals are
> available on the net somewhere? They should reflect something like the
> average number of citations per paper. If I'm right these tables are
> produced by ISI. Is there a list with just the bio-medical journals?

The Journal Citation Reports (that's what the list is called) is -- to
my knowledge -- not available on the net. Your library should carry them
along with the Science Citation Index.

--Cornelius.

--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */