Low-Flow pump HINTS for salt-solutions NEEDED
a5321mai at mailbox.UniVie.AC.AT
Wed Nov 23 05:22:38 EST 1994
Hi there all !
We need infos and experience for the following problem :
- A small chamber (~1ml) filled with electrolyte is separated
into two compartments by means of a small lipid bilayer.
- One side of this chamber should be superfused with electrolyte
at a flow of about 0.1 to 3.0 ml per minute.
- The flow at the "moved" side should never build up a hydrostatic
gradient in respect to the other compartment
[ no )()( of membrane ].
- Both comparment should remain open for handling.
- The pump if working by electrical means should produce very
low distortions ( e.g. induction , influence ).
Thanks in advance,
Helmut.Drobny at UniVie.ac.at
More information about the Bioforum