Biosci Undergraduates of the world, UNITE!

Guy Tremblay guy at harfang.login.qc.ca
Tue Nov 22 13:33:47 EST 1994

I am wondering if there is a lot of biosciences undergraduates wandering here and
there in the bionet hierarchy. If so, we should have our own newsgroup. Something
like bionet.undergrad? Biosci Undergraduates of the world, answer me, for we can
UNITE.

*    Guy Tremblay            Universite du Quebec a Montreal              *
*        /\-/\               guy at harfang.login.qc.ca                      *
*   \\\  \\>//  ///          "But you musn't assume that a principle      *
*    \\\\///\\////           that works at one level works at all levels" *
*                             P.W. Anderson                               *