menthol & male fertility

Ken Sallenger ken at
Wed Nov 23 11:45:43 EST 1994

In article <gfb1.20.2ED34438 at>,
 Guy F. Barbato <gfb1 at> wrote:

=> ...that and if you chew peppermint lifesavers in
=> the dark, you could see the sparks....oh well....any excuse to get the lights

It was wintergreen life-savers.  I remember a piece on NPR's All Things
Considered in which 2 intrepid correspondents tested this.  As best I
recall, they said that it was true...

  (I couldn't think of another way to finish this sentence without some
   double-entendre :-)

       Ken Sallenger / ken at / 803 777-9335
     Computer Services Division / Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia SC