Anthrax, History of

S Colacino colacino at herald.usask.ca
Mon Nov 28 21:35:03 EST 1994

[ Article crossposted from bionet.protista ]
[ Author was S Colacino ]
[ Posted on 29 Nov 1994 02:31:16 GMT ]

Hello, I'm a veterinary medicine student, and I'm wondering if somebody
could please post some information on the history of anthrax.  My
veterianarin texts have NO information on the history of the bacteria,
and I can't find the info in any library books.
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

thank you.

--
-=2SD=-
I sit and wait, in a state of grace.  I am the black angel of death, God