Support for bionet.phycology?

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Mon Nov 28 20:57:06 EST 1994

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.941127232026.28146J-100000 at osf1.gmu.edu>,
Dann Sklarew  <dsklarew at osf1.gmu.edu> wrote:

>I was wondering if there's enough people interested in algae on the net
>to start a bionet.phycology newsgroup -- any takers?
>
>				- Dann

Hope you are aware of

CHLAMYDOMONAS                Discussions about the biology of the green alga
                                Chlamydomonas and related genera

available on USENET as bionet.chlamydomonas.  The group is supposed to
be interested in other forms of algae as well although how far the
words "related genera" go can be asked in the group itself.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net