Biodiversity loss most serious envir. problem ? Citation req.

Morten Lange morten.lange at smu.unit.no
Tue Nov 29 11:24:01 EST 1994

I think that I have heard somebody say in a lecture that a group set
down by US EPA had stated that biodiversity loss was the potentially
most serious environmenatl problem facing mankind in the (not so
distant) future(s).

Any hints, seconding or protests ?

(I would prefer replies by e-mail)

- Morten

*********BinHex, UUencode, MIME accepted*****************************
Morten.Lange at smu.unit.no   TEL +47 735 98948     FAX +47 735 98943
X.400:  G=Morten;S=Lange;Ou=smu;O=unit;P=uninett;A=uninett;C=no
Centre for Environment and Development (SMU), The Univ. of Trondheim,
N-7055 DRAGVOLL, NORWAY    | Visits : Pavilion B, Dragvoll, Trondheim