Race-Related IQ

DG Coombes u3f38 at cc.keele.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 10:33:14 EST 1994

Roxanne R Sweney (rox at iastate.edu) wrote:
: 	My name is Roxanne Sweney.  I'm a Biochemistry major at the Iowa
: State University, email address : rox at iastate.edu

: 	Currently I am pursuing an argumentative research paper on the topic
: of IQ level inherited in terms of race.  Any information about this topic or
: about the recently published book, The Bell Curve, would be greatly
: appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

:                                           Sincerely,

:                                           Roxanne Sweney

:
: --
: Roxanne R Sweney
: rox at iastate.edu

Why do you want to know?  If there isn't a difference then fine, but if one
set of people are shown to be of lower IQ than a different set of people,
it's not going to do much for race relations.  Does it really matter what a
persons IQ is as long as they can do the job required?  IMO some things are
best left alone.

David Coombes (u3f38 at keele.ac.uk)
(Insert old sig here)
Because if just one person reads it and gains a new perspective, or clearer
understanding, or a new sense of hope, it's worth it :)