Mode of action for propargite?

Stewart Storrar stewarts at werple.apana.org.au
Sat Oct 1 17:20:57 EST 1994

I am currently studying toxicology and am interested in finding
out the mode of action for propargite [CAS Number 2312-35-8]
(in the miticide omite).

I've have looked in the MERCK index and found an article in the journal
Analytical Methods for Pesticides and Plant Growth Regulators 1973 (page 355)
which is only held in a library in Perth (4000 kms away !).

Any help would be appreciated.  If there is a more appropriate news
group than this please let me know.

--
       Stewart Storrar        | Bond: "Do you expect me to talk ?"
 stewarts at werple.apana.org.au | Goldfinger: "No Mr Bond, I expect you to Die."