behavioral ecology

James T Castellow Jr jcastel at
Sun Oct 2 00:55:39 EST 1994

Berit Ellingsen (ip110 at wrote:

: Tips needed regarding addresses of universities\colleges in Canada
:  conducting research (master level) on the behavioral ecology and\or
: physiology of wolves or lynxes( cougars, bobcats etc).
:  Please respond directly to the above mail address.    Thanks on beforhand !

: Berit.     ip110 at

	Another place you might want to ask is  You might
also want to contact the International Wolf Center.  Their address is:

		International Wolf Center
		1396 Highway 169
		Ely, Minnesota  55731-8129

	They may be able to give you some leads regarding current wolf
research projects being conducted in both the U.S. and Canada.  You can also
Gopher to the following site for information on the Wolf Study Project.
Gopher to: and then go to the Minnesota K-12 Resources
directory, then to the Wolf Study Project.  You will find a variety of
material there, much of it from L. David Mech.  I hope this gives you a
start, and if I can be of any further help, please let me know.

This Signature Under Construction
InfiNet             | Hampton Roads' Premier Online Information System