how to find a U.S.Patent

Gary Williams x3294 gwilliam at
Thu Oct 6 10:56:42 EST 1994

In article <Thomas_Bjorkman-061094103623 at> Thomas_Bjorkman at (Thomas Bjorkman) writes:
>In article <36vklq$q75 at>, tcv at (Paul Brandt)
>> Lee jang young (jylee at wrote:
>> : I'm now looking up to a U.S.Patent ...
>Dialog offers patent searching as part of their service.  It is not free,
>of course.

You could try the gopher hole at '' which has an entry:
'U.S.  Patent and Trademark Office '
If probably doesn't give you everything you require, but it will be a

GARY WILLIAMS,  Internet: G.Williams at HGMP.MRC.AC.UK        Tel: 01223 494522
Computing Services, HGMP Resource Centre,     ** Sequence databases have  **
Hinxton Hall, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1RQ    ** about a 3% error content **