how to find a U.S.Patent

Gary Williams x3294 gwilliam at crc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 10:56:42 EST 1994

In article <Thomas_Bjorkman-061094103623 at 132.236.4.201> Thomas_Bjorkman at cornell.edu (Thomas Bjorkman) writes:
>In article <36vklq$q75 at s.ms.uky.edu>, tcv at seqanal.mi.uky.edu (Paul Brandt)
>wrote:
>> Lee jang young (jylee at chiak.kaist.ac.kr) wrote:
>> : I'm now looking up to a U.S.Patent ...
>Dialog offers patent searching as part of their service.  It is not free,
>of course.

You could try the gopher hole at 'town.hall.org' which has an entry:
'U.S.  Patent and Trademark Office '

If probably doesn't give you everything you require, but it will be a
start.

--
GARY WILLIAMS,  Internet: G.Williams at HGMP.MRC.AC.UK        Tel: 01223 494522
Computing Services, HGMP Resource Centre,     ** Sequence databases have  **