NIH R01 grant forms

dan at biochem1.basic-sci.georgetown.edu dan at biochem1.basic-sci.georgetown.edu
Fri Oct 7 11:45:22 EST 1994

 Trevigen, Inc. has made available a package of NIH R01 forms on their
FTP server that can be:

1) printed on most if not all postscript printers (Mac or IBM).

2) edited using Microsoft Excel 4.0 for the Macintosh.

FTP  to              ftp.digex.com
user:                  anonymous
password:       your E-mail address

Go to the directory          pub/Tfactors
File                         Forms.hqx

Forms.hqx is a self extracting folder containing editable forms and
form templates for printing.

The start of the embedded Read Me file is shown below.

R01 Forms
version 1.0 (7/94)
NIH PHS 398 (rev. 9/91)

Mark Danielsen, Ph.D.
Georgetown University Medical School
3900 Reservoir Rd. NW
Washington, DC 20007

E-mail	dan at biochem1.basic-sci.georgetown.edu
	mdanie01 at gumedlib.dml.georgetown.edu

Description

This is a set of NIH forms that I use for R01 grant applications in
Microsoft Excel 4.0 for the Macintosh.  Use these forms at your own
risk.  All the forms are here except page 1 and the P.I. personal data
form.  The advantage of Microsoft Excel over word processing programs
such as Microsoft Word is that the form itself is not corruptible.
Entries/changes can only be made in predetermined text boxes which are
aligned correctly on the page.  The templates are almost identical to
the originals - they do not look homemade.

A set of forms, R01Forms-ps, is also available in postscript format
for printing directly - they cannot be modified.