Human genome project - information

Andrew Hobbs andrewh at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 7 05:02:35 EST 1994

Hi,

Can anyone help.  I am trying to find a relatively simple article with
a description of the Human Genome Project; its aims, its applications,
problems etc.  I want to give it to undergraduates as part of a
teaching exercise.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

      *     Andrew  Hobbs                               *     *
      *     Dept of Biochemistry                *             *
      *     Uni of Western Australia                          *
      *     Nedlands,                                         *
      *     Western Australia   6009                 *   *    *
      *     andrewh at uniwa.uwa.edu.au          *               *