WANTED: Info on big cats

Richard heath at mbcf.stjude.org
Sat Oct 15 22:24:46 EST 1994

In article <37jrvt$5l8 at coyote.rain.org>, care4k9 at coyote.rain.org (Christy Hill) writes:
> 	There's a place in Tennesse that specialized is raising large
> cats.  I will have to dig for the address so please e-mail me so I don't
> forget.

The Memphis, Tennessee, Zoo is *very* proud of their big cats - they have just
completed a new "display" setting of them.  Still seems very pretty small if
you ask me, but they didn't.  Their phone number is (901)-276-WILD  [ie (901)
276-9453].  Don't know if this was the place you were thinking of, but hope it
helps anyway!

Richard Heath, D.Phil.
Department of Biochemistry
St Jude Children's Research Hospital,