Jeffrey Murray

Tonkin Harrison harrison at sbsu1.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Oct 18 23:22:00 EST 1994

In article <JEB.Harrison-181094181556 at 130.216.55.61>,
JEB.Harrison at auckland.ac.nz (Jane Harrison) wrote:

> A collegue wants to contact Dr Jeffrey Murray, but we have no idea where
> her works to start looking.  The Dr Murray we want to contact may be at teh
> Cooperative Human Linkage Center (CHLC).  Any information helpful.
> THanks
> JAne

Thanks to every one who replied.  We think we've found the correct person.

JAne

Jane Harrison                     'All opinions are Mine and mine alone'
Medical School                          "Science is like being God-
University of Auckland    Only I have time and budget constraints"
Private Bag 92019,
Auckland, New Zealand