GAUCHER'S disease - info requested

Keith Robison robison at
Thu Oct 20 06:36:19 EST 1994

ColinR4896 (colinr4896 at wrote:
: My son, Ian,  has been assigned to research and prepare a paper on
: Gaucher's disease. He is a freshman at Seminole High School in Florida,
: and has not been able to discover much so far. Can anyone help by
: forwarding references, bibliography or text on the disease? Should I be
: requesting this in another newsgroup? Thank you in advance for your help.

Look in On-Line Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)

	E-mail		mailserv at

It is a standard textbook on human genetic disease.

Good luck!

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Genetics / HHMI