Disease associate with the Y-Chromosome?

Jose Avila avila at btree.brooktree.com
Thu Oct 20 10:58:59 EST 1994

Hello Everyone,
	In my biology class, we are learning about chromosomes and
genes.  Our teacher was explaining that all but one disease released
from chromosome mutation comes from the X Chromosome of the mother.  He
said that there is one disease which can be associated with the Y
Chromosome from the father.  He didn't know the name though.  Is anyone
familiar with this subject.  If so, what is the name of that disease?

Thanks in advance.

--
-- Joe Avila                    | The opinions expressed in this message do
-- Brooktree Corporation        | not necessarily reflect those of the author.