DOPACHROME ISOMERASE

WILLIAM F. ROMANO ROMANOWF%DFB at pcmail.usafa.af.mil
Fri Oct 28 12:16:24 EST 1994

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a prepared sample of the
enzyme Dopachrome Isomerase.  I am testing for its activty from RPE and
Melanoma cells, on Poly-Acrylamide Gels.  I know these cells produce this
enzyme, since it is in the Melanin pathway, but it was just discovered
recently and I don't know of any companies that are preparing it.  It would
be nice to be able to quanitate concentrations with standards.

Please reply or E-Mail if your know of any source.

William Romano