Wanted:inducible GST-fusion vector

Garry Myers garry at menzies.su.edu.au
Sat Oct 29 09:51:32 EST 1994

In article 125321U15974 at uicvm.uic.edu, <U15974 at uicvm.uic.edu> writes:
> Does anybody know of an inducible GST-fusion vector for S. cerevisiae?  I
> recently saw an advertisement for a CUP1-inducible vector, but the company is
> in Australia, and I was hoping that I could find one that was more easily
> accessible.  If anyone is currently using one or knows where I can purchase one
> I would really like to know about it.
> Thank you.  Mary Cismowski (U15974 at uic.edu)

Hi Mary,

As you probably know, the company in Australia is AMRAD but I believe that AMRAD are linked with Pharmacia.  If you chase down your local Pharmacia agent, they could tell you more about any broader distribution plans.

Hope this helps,

Garry Myers				Voice : +61 89 228 397
Molecular Genetics Unit			Fax.  : +61 89 275 187
Menzies School of Health Research	e-mail: garry at menzies.su.edu.au