CALL FOR DISCUSSION: BIOSCI-ADMIN/bionet.admin

Jonathan Grobe grobe at ins.infonet.net
Fri Oct 28 23:36:29 EST 1994

In article <38scgv$9uv at net.bio.net>, kristoff at net.bio.net (David Kristofferson) writes:

>Well, USENET fans, maybe we talked this one to death previously, and
>no one has anything new to say.  My only concern about the proposal
>(see below) has to do with the transfer of the newsgroup charter
>discussions from BIOFORUM/bionet.general to the proposed
>BIOSCI-ADMIN/bionet.admin newsgroup.

I support the proposal with both newsgroup charter discussions and
other administrative issues in the new group.

Since a significant part of the audience should be news administrators
who don't otherwise read bionet groups I feel that you need to make a
significant attempt to reach them by posting in news.admin.misc,
news.admin.policy, news.groups (including posting the Call for Votes
in these groups).

Jonathan Grobe  grobe at ins.infonet.net