Prions: what's new ?

Mongelard Fabien mongelar at dyogen1.ujf-grenoble.fr
Sun Oct 30 11:38:16 EST 1994

   Hi, Interneters.

A few months ago, I found a short note in Nature dealing
with prions and ill cows in UK, and some hypothesis were
proposed to explain infectious mechanisms of those very
strange (nucleic acids free !) pathogenic agents.

As prions are not one of my main research subjects, I'm
not screening carefully the litterature; I will greatly
appreciate anyone giving up-to-date data (or papers ref.)
on this topic.

       Merci d'avance!

--
Mongelard Fabien
Equipe 'DyOGen' (Dynamique de l'Organisation du Genome)
e-mail: Fabien.Mongelard at ujf-grenoble.fr