CALL FOR DISCUSSION: BIOSCI-ADMIN/bionet.admin

Poggio Sebastian-EST poggio at REDVAX1.DGSCA.UNAM.MX
Sat Oct 29 19:29:46 EST 1994

Im new in this discution group but I think that there is no problem where
the discution group is, the only thing that maters is how much accesible
it is. So if the change of direction does not interfare with this im agree.