We need more journals!

Keith Robison robison at golgi.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 1 11:15:04 EST 1994

szcooley at chip.ucdavis.edu wrote:
: Why is it that we have such a small number of journals listed in
: bionet.journals.contents? Such a minuscule group makes reading it hardly
: worthwhile.

Well, I guess its worth depends on how well it fits your journal profile
-- I am lucky in that many of the journals I scan are on it
(J.Bacteriology, Molecular Microbiology, Nuc.Acids.Res).

The Journal Contents are supplied to the group from the publishers;
if the publishers won't play ball, we're out of luck.  Pretty shortsighted
on their part, but we can't save them from themselves.

Does any one else find it ironic that TIBS is not in
bionet.journals.contents?

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Genetics / HHMI