Floaters

David Royal droyal at freenet1.scri.fsu.edu
Fri Sep 2 16:54:26 EST 1994

I would quote the source document but, I can't do that from here. My
apologies to those who find this annoying. Anyway, I have experienced
floaters from the time I was c. 8 yrs. old. I have never read anything
on them but, if you have anymore info. on them, please send it to me
at the following address: droyal at freenet.fsu.edu
	I am 20 years old and have always wondered what those darn
floating things were doing on my corneas-at least I think they are
"floating" on my corneas. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

droyal