Nanotechnology review paper available online

Tom Schneider toms at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Fri Sep 2 20:55:02 EST 1994

My paper

T. D. Schneider.  Sequence logos, machine/channel capacity, Maxwell's demon,
and molecular computers: a review of the theory of molecular machines.
Nanotechnology, 5(1):1--18, 1994.

which discusses "dissipationless computation" (among other things) is now
entirely online.  You can see it by going to my home page

http://fconvx.ncifcrf.gov:2001/~toms/info.html

and then going to online papers - it's the review of molecular machines.

More directly, it is at:

ftp://ftp.ncifcrf.gov/pub/delila/nano2.ps

Alternatively, I will send copies of the paper as part of our package of
papers.  If you would like the set, please send me your physical address.

The papers in the current set are listed in

http://fconvx.ncifcrf.gov:2001/~toms/papers.html

  Tom Schneider
  National Cancer Institute
  Laboratory of Mathematical Biology