Floaters

Marci Swede ms5h+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Sep 3 15:55:04 EST 1994

Last winter I had an extended bout with broncitis (6 mos) with a lot of
coughing.  I began to see floaters in my right eye, on particularly
large and dark one.  So I trouped off to the eye-doctor and she examined
my rentina for possible detatchment (there was none).  She said that the
floater was caused by my extremely forceful coughs "stirring up" the
sediment at the bottom of my eye (within the visceral (sp?) fluid of the
eye).  Infact she could see the large floater that was bothering me,
during the retinal exam.

Made dissecting tetrads a real treat :)

-
MJ Swede, PhD