OPTICAL OXYGEN PROBE

Dumas Dominique wendling at biomed.u-nancy.fr
Mon Sep 5 08:52:04 EST 1994

I'd like to measure diffusion coefficient for O2 in erythrocyte membrane (ghost)
using quantitative fluorescence video microscopy (IMT2  OLYMPUS) and
spectrofluorimetry.
Following criteria fulfilled:
- Penetration of the fluorescent probe in the cell
- Abscence of metabolic damage
- Quenching should occur according to a know relationship , STERN-VOLMER
- Low photobleaching -not pyrenebutyric acid

	Whic kind of optical oxygen probe can I employ to study quenching of
fluorescence in erytrhocyte membrane ?

	If you're interested by this topic, please contact me .

Mr DUMAS DOMINIQUE
Laboratoire de Hematologie-Hemorheologie
Faculte de Medecine
Brabois  - NANCY
FRANCE
E-Mail : Wendling at biomed;u-nancy.fr