Looking for DNA sequence for p53 gene

Piotr Kapiszewski kapis-p at cs.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Sep 5 14:53:29 EST 1994

Hello,

I am posting this message on behalf of mother who is seeking information
about:

	DNA sequence for p53 gene
		for human and/or mice

She also asked me to query about "restriction sites".

Since she has no internet access at this time I would greatly apprechiate
any help as to where to find this information.  Since I am not exactly sure
of what she needs I hope the above is enough information.

Thanks everyone and sorry if this is not the right group to post to about
it.

-Kapi
(kapis-p at cs.buffalo.edu)
--
Kapi, State University of New York at Buffalo, Department of Computer Science
INTERNET: kapis-p at cs.buffalo.edu  |  BITNET: kapis-p%cs.buffalo.edu at ubvm.bitnet