BLIND SPOT TEST

Paul Grobstein pgrobste at brynmawr.edu
Tue Sep 6 16:19:56 EST 1994

In article <9408282144.0UJUX02 at support.com>, andrew.price at support.com
wrote:

Nice illustrations and observations in Ramachandran, Scientific American,
May, 1992.  Is easy, says a lot about how brain works.  I've used the
demonstration in college, graduate classes as well as primary schools.

pgrobste at brynmawr.edu
"Machines certainly run more efficiently with standardized parts, but the
effort to create them is a cause of considerable stress ... It may be time
to discard the metaphors of the machine age for not only the health of the
biological sciences but that of our culture and species as well."