In Situ Hybridization

The Morgue morgue at angis.su.oz.au
Thu Sep 8 03:14:50 EST 1994

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on some details about
In Situ Hybridization, more specifically, any shortcomings it may have.

I know the method is very good for demonstrating viruses in tissue sections,
but can a probe be made to demonstrate things such as S100, Keratin,
Tcell CD4, etc.

Any information you may be able to supply would be greatly appreciated
as we are currently considering using this method.

Please type "Att'n. Mark" in the subject lines of any reply.

Thanks,

M. Moskvitch.
morgue at angis.su.oz.au