glycosylation

Andrew Wagner afwagner at STUDENTS.WISC.EDU
Fri Sep 9 15:28:34 EST 1994

Does anyone know of good texts that may cover the glycosylation of glucose
with hemoglobin?  I have some articles on Hgb A1c, but I'd like more.

Thanks,
Andy Wagner

*|------------------------------------------------------------------------|*
*|   Andrew F. Wagner                           Elaine K. Prentice, RNC   |*
*|   afwagner at students.wisc.edu              eprentic at facstaff.wisc.edu   |*
*|               University of Wisconsin Perinatal Research               |*
*|                          Meriter-Park Hospital                         |*
*|   D-Chi, Saxophone,                                                    |*
*|   and other stuff...                                                   |*
*|   (Andy's "at work" signature)                                         |*