phycology newsgroup?

J. Wayne Boulton jboulton at ivory.trentu.ca
Sat Sep 10 10:43:26 EST 1994

In article <34q50g$skd at garuda.csulb.edu>, slmanley at csulb.edu (Steven L. Manley) writes:
>is there any interest among you phycologists on the net  *clip*
>i know there is a clamy group but we need a more
>general one. any comments?

	I agree...
	A general newsgroup concerning phycology would be great... and then we
could find others with similar interests without having to sift through the
bio.net.blah.blah.blah

            /~\
                                                 /
      JBOULTON at TRENTU.CA                       / |
            - or -                            (  |   (J. Wayne Boulton)
     GOJWB at BLAZE.TRENTU.CA                     \/
	A good idea...!