chlorophyll synthesis

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Sun Sep 11 03:44:57 EST 1994

In article <Pine.3.87.9409012226.D9155-0100000 at unamvm1.dgsca.unam.mx> monica at UNAMVM1.DGSCA.UNAM.MX (Magidin Viso Monica-IND) writes:
>Subject: chlorophyll synthesis
>From: monica at UNAMVM1.DGSCA.UNAM.MX (Magidin Viso Monica-IND)
>Date: 1 Sep 1994 21:25:10 -0700

>Dear netters:
>        I need some help, I have been looking and looking for the
>metabolic route by which chlorophyll is synthesized and degraded. I have
>found some information but it only has the name of some of the enzymes
>(no cofactors) and I was wondering if someone could give me a
>bibliographic note or some guidance on the matter.
>                Thanks,
>                        Monica Magidin
>                        monica at unamvm1.dgsca.unam.mx
>P.S.Please send any answers to the e-mail address.

Some references:-
  Castelfranco, P.A. and Beale, S.I. (1983)
  Annual Rev. Plant Physiol. 34, 241-278

  Rudiger, W. and Schoch, S. (1988) In: Plant Pigments (ed. Goodwin, T.W.)
   Academic Press, London, pp. 1-59.
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763