INVENTIONS/NEW PRODUCTS

Andre Olivier itsnew at cts.com
Mon Sep 12 23:54:29 EST 1994

Do you have an invention, innovative product or process you would like
to see in print? We are collecting information material on cutting edge
technology for a new color magazine called It'sNEW!.

The publication is aimed at the average consumer and features all kinds
of new products, ideas and services which will affect our daily lives.
Science, medicine and environmental concerns are some of the topics we
deal with, but descriptions should not be worded too technically! No
cost involved to you.

The magazine is to be distributed throughout the US and Canada. Premier
issue is planned for mid-November. Post reply here, send us e-mail or
see our Internet home page http://WWW.cts.com.80/~itsnew for more
details.

Ian McLean, Editor-in-Chief
It'sNEW! Magazine