internships

rapienmk at hiram.edu rapienmk at hiram.edu
Tue Sep 13 21:01:23 EST 1994

        Hi!  The Bionet has been helpful to me in the past, so I am hoping
someone can help me with another question.  I am a junior biology major at
Hiram College and I am planning to study marine biology in graduate school.
In order to gain some experience in the field, I am looking for an internship
for next summer.  I would greatly appreciate any information about specific
internship positions, or institutions which would be helpful.  Thank you!

                                                       Sincerely,
                                                         Mary Rapien