Science Teaching Newsgroups?!?!?!?!?!?!

Brian Foley brianf at med.uvm.edu
Thu Sep 15 09:07:20 EST 1994

Alan Kaiser (alkaiser at er3.rutgers.edu) wrote:
: I was wondering if anyone knows of newsgroups or mailing lists that
: are directed to teaching of science.

Try:
	k12.ed.sci
	sci.edu

	They are both probably more K-12 oriented than you are looking
for, but they would be good places to contact science educators.
	There is also a MacSciTech group (perhaps comp.sys.macscitech?)
that discusses the use of Macintosh computers in science and technology.